Free Download Polaris Office 9 - Office service developed by Infraware Inc. It is a cloud based service where you can save, open and edit Microsoft Word
Overview of Polaris Office 9:
Polaris Office is an office service developed by Infraware Inc. It is a cloud based service where you can save, open and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations and even PDF and Text; from any device. It is already available for iOS and Android devices. Given the cloud-base nature of the service, it is no surprise that sharing content with friends is as easy as can be. The application can generate shareable links that are only accessible to certain users, and you can even send them to people who do not have Polaris Office accounts.
Polaris Office mail merge allows you to create personalized email messages using a data source that contains the recipient's name, address, and phone number. Instead of copying and pasting hundreds or thousands of messages, you can send them all at once with just a few clicks.
Main features of Polaris Office
- Features such as Recent Folder and New Folder have been improved for better usability and easier file management.
- The page scroll progress is shown not only on the right side of the screen, but also at the top of the editor.
- You can view the list of files in a ZIP archive without extracting them.
- We support ODT files that conform to the ODF (Open Document Format) standard, so that anyone can freely edit or view documents.
- Edit MS Office, PDF, ODT, TXT, or other document formats with Polaris Officewithout having to install any other applications.
- Efficient document work thanks to enhanced compatibility
- Powerful pivot tables, charts, and functions for accurate and easy data analysis
- Maximize effectiveness of presentations with a variety of functions
- View, edit, and convert PDF documents
- Write and edit HWP just as Hangul
- High compatibility to allow viewing and editing of ODT documents.
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 252MB or more recommended.