Free Download Adobe After Effects 2021 v18 - Motion graphics composition and creation software used by many motion graphics and visual effects developers
Overview of Adobe After Effects 2021 v18:
Adobe After Effects is the industry's leading motion graphics composition and creation software used by many motion graphics and visual effects developers. It offers great management features, a host of creative tools, and the ability to integrate with other video post-processing applications. Make the impossible possible with the new, more flexible After Effects® CC software. Enjoy powerful new features like Live 3D Pipeline, which lets you use CINEMA 4D scenes as layers - without the need for intermediate rendering. Share your work directly through the app, and get access to new features as soon as they're released. Gather all your work together.
In recent years, innovative and innovative video products have become increasingly popular. Engage audiences with ease through vivid, beautiful, and engaging scenes. Especially for today's YouTube users, their video products have been carefully nurtured to add effects and animations to their videos. Help attract comments and increase audience contact, especially children's videos or blogs. All of these are made in Adobe After Effects and Premiere. These two currently dominate the video editing software market, so Adobe is constantly updating to provide new features to help designers use them more effectively.
After the effects of Adobe After Effects CC 2021 graphics software and industry standard visual effects, you can take any idea and make it move. You can start fire or rain or make a logo or character.
Adobe offers a complete set of animation applications that can handle all your ideas and support each other. Use After Effects CC to create movie titles, intros, transitions, and more. Use Animate CC to create interactive vector animations for games, apps, and the web. Real-time animated characters with CC cartoon characters, and move seamlessly between them with the most comprehensive integration available.
Adobe After Effects overview and features
There’s nothing you can’t create with After Effects.
- Animators, designers, and compositors use After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web.
Roll credits. Spin words. Twirl titles.
- Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide there are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Explosive effects. Mind-blowing results.
- Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky or create an explosion the possibilities are endless. Remove objects like booms, wires, or even people. Apply hundreds of effects to do anything from adding fog to making it snow. And create VR videos to drop your audience right into the center of the action.
- Set anything in motion from logos to shapes to cartoons with keyframes or expressions. Or use presets to kick-off your designs and get unique results.
Plays well with others.
- After Effects works seamlessly with other Adobe apps. Create comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro with Adobe Dynamic Link. Import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, Character Animator, Adobe XD, and Animate. Use Team Projects to collaborate with editors no matter where they’re located. And After Effects is integrated with 300+ software and hardware partners.
Remove objects from video clips fast and easy
- Want an object or person gone from your footage? With Content-Aware Fill, remove unwanted items quickly — no need to mask or cut out frame by frame.
Supercharge your animation flow
Get depth passes from native 3D elements
- Apply depth effects such as Depth of Field, Fog 3D, and Depth Matte so elements look natural — or use depth data to simulate 3D looks.
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1703 (Creators Update) and later
- RAM: 8 GB minimum (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of GPU VRAM
- Hard disk space: 5GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
- Monitor resolution 1280x1080 or greater display resolution