Free Download DiskInternals Linux Reader 4 - A tool that provides read-only access to you and does not allow you to write to file system partitions
Overview of DiskInternals Linux Reader 4:
DiskInternals Linux Reader is a tool that provides read-only access to you and does not allow you to write to file system partitions. This helps to ensure that the file system will not affect the performance of Linux in the future. In addition, this program also allows you to create and open disk copies.
Main features of DiskInternals Linux Reader
- Boot CD
- Simple, explorer-like interface.
- Works under Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista.
- Supported file system: Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, HFS, HFS +, NTFS, FAT, exFAT.
- Supports files of all sizes.
- Recovered files can be stored on any drive (including the network) visible to the host operating system.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.