Free Download HomeBank 5 - Personal accounting software that can help you manage your finances, keep track of your spending and manage your budget
Overview of HomeBank 5:
HomeBank is an easy to use personal accounting software that can help you manage your finances, keep track of your spending and manage your budget. Despite the simplicity of the interface, the program offers all the features most people need to manage their personal finances.
You can import your bank statements from OFX/QFX files, customize spending and income categories, set personal budget limits and create custom reports (with graphs) that show how you spent your money. Unfortunately the reports cannot be printed.
Features of HomeBank
- Import from many formats: Easily import your accounts from Quicken or Microsoft Money and many other financial management programs. Supported file formats include QIF, OFX, QFX, and CSV.
- Duplicate detection: HomeBank will detect and identify the duplicate transactions and will enable you to choose what to do.
- Export: Easily export your accounts to QIF format and various data parts to CSV format.
- Dynamic reports: Various reports will deliver the information you need at your fingertips using dynamic powerful reports with nice 2d charts.
- Import/Export: Import/export the budget into CSV files.
- Beautiful charts: The charts available are bars, lines, and pie. The design was inspired from google analytics and you can change the x-factor dynamically and also the color scheme.
- Scheduled transactions: Easily turn any transaction into a repeating event (like those darn utility bills!).
- Automatic assignment: Define some rules and HomeBank will assign payees and/or categories for you.
- Direct add: Add new categories and payees directly from the transaction register.
- Auto-completion: Never get lost if you have thousand of payees or categories, HomeBank will find it with the first letters.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.