Free Download Tor Browser 10 - The world's leading anonymous web browser, helping you to access different websites without worrying about being tracked
Overview of Tor Browser 10:
Using Tor can help you anonymize web browsing and publishing, instant messaging, IRC, SSH, and other applications that use the TCP protocol. Tor Browser also provides a platform on which software developers can build new applications with built-in anonymity, safety, and privacy features. The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Surf the Web anonymously:
Surfing anonymously provides a powerful shield against network surveillance and traffic analysis. Protecting your online privacy can only be achieved by additional software tools that can hide your location and can prevent your online information and browsing habits from being revealed to anyone.
Tor makes available a set of rules and algorithms that routes the communications through various servers all over the world. Thus, all the traffic is randomized so tracking the source becomes an almost impossible task.
Features of Tor Browser 10:
- Cross Platform Availability, available for Linux, Windows as well as Mac.
- Complex Data encryption before it it sent over Internet.
- Automatic data decryption at client side.
- It is a combination of Firefox Browser + Tor Project.
- Provides anonymity to servers and websites.
- Makes it possible to visit locked websites.
- Performs task without revealing IP of Source.
- Capable of routing data to/from hidden services and application behind firewall.
- Portable – Run a preconfigured web browser directly from the USB storage Device.
- Available for architectures x86 and x86_64.
- Tor is capable of handling thousands of relay and millions of users.
With all the components it encases, Tor Browser Bundle is one of the most trustworthy anonymous surfing tools out there. It can be configured from command prompt, run from its dedicated GUI controller – Vidalia and comes with a pre-configured web browser. Whichever of these methods you choose the result is a safe and controlled Internet browsing experience.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.