Free Download Cyberduck 7 - Open source file browser and transfer client for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files, Google Docs and Amazon S3 storage
Overview of Cyberduck 7:
Cyberduck is an open source file browser and transfer client for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files, Google Docs and Amazon S3 storage accounts. In addition to file transfers it offers account management features including setting of ACLs, S3 bucket versioning, Akamai and CloudFront configurations and more.
Create bookmarks and enter locations:
You can create bookmarks to quickly access your favorite locations, edit files remotely with an editor of your choice, import bookmarks from popular applications, synchronize local/remote directories and drag&drop file to upload or download them.
Other features include support for Bonjour, bandwidth management, file filtering, transfer resume and more.
It supports Public key authentication, Keyboard Interactive (PAM) Authentication and one-time passwords. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Cyberduck for Windows can edit any text or binary file on the server in your preferred application.
Features of Cyberduck:
- Client side encryption with Cryptomator
- Edit any file with your preferred editor
- Quickly copy or open the corresponding HTTP URLs
- Distribute your content in the cloud
- First class bookmarking
- Browse and move your files quickly in the browser
- Limit the number of concurrent transfers and filter files
- Integration with system technologies
- Licensed under the GPL
- Multi language support.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.