Free Download Mountain Duck 4 - Software utility for server mounting and easy access to cloud storage space and other system drives
Overview of Mountain Duck 4:
Mountain Duck is a software utility for server mounting and easy access to cloud storage space and other system drives. As you know, accessing files on the server requires using these protocol-specific generation tools. But with this software, you can open remote files with any application and act as local files without having to sync. In fact, with this hard disk software, you add the server as a local partition to your computer and act like any other drive.
Mountain Duck supports all communication protocols to connect to different servers, such as FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Dropbox, Backblaze B2 and OpenStack. Swift. You can add any number of servers or accounts to your computer and access and manage their content using a similar approach to a regular hard disk or partition in the system. system.
The main features of the software Mountain Duck:
- Quick and easy installation of many types of servers in Windows
- Quick and fast access to the server via its special icon in the MySQL computer
- Access Microsoft Azure Cloud from the desktop
- Upload large files in memory. Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage
Access Google Drive without syncing documents with local disk
- Access Dropbox without syncing documents with local disk
- Easily manage server space, like other partitions...
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more