Free Download BlueStacks 4 - App Player which is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and PC
Overview of BlueStacks 4:
BlueStacks is an easy to use and powerful App Player which is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows. No reboot is required. End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment. BlueStacks helps PC manufacturers to ride the Android momentum by enabling Android apps on x86-based tablets, netbooks, notebooks, convertibles and AiO Windows PCs.
Experience Android emulator:
With the new hybrid convertible form factors, BlueStacks completely eliminates the need to carry two devices. The end consumer benefits from getting both Android and Windows at the price of a single PC. The seamless user experience, simultaneous use of Android and Windows apps, and multi-touch enablement are built on ground breaking virtualization technology which requires zero configuration and is transparent to the end consumer.
Installation is easy:
Once installed and launched, this application displays 10 pre-loaded applications, with a dedicated option to allow its users download new ones from the Internet. There is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options, so you shouldn’t spend too much time setting up the program. BlueStacks can run the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games can be controlled by mouse, just like you’d do on your typical touschscreen mobile phone.
BlueStacks Cloud Connect:
Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called BlueStacks Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users push their applications from the Android device to the PC and thus access them on the computer.
The software integrates seamlessly with Citrix and Microsoft software delivery infrastructure and with Citrix’s Enterprise App Store. With BlueStacks, enterprise IT can deliver Android apps securely and effortlessly to any end point running Windows.
Features of BlueStacks App Player 4:
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 player preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 , Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks as described in the following post
- The PC must have a broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content