Free Download ProfiCAD 11 - Software for drawing electrical and electronic diagrams, control circuits are used for engineering diagrams
Overview of ProfiCAD 11:
ProfiCAD is a software for drawing schematic and schematic of electrical and electronic circuits. Using this program, he drew all kinds of control circuits. You will also be able to design various engineering schemes such as pneumatic and hydraulic schematics in this program. One of the outstanding features of this product is its simplicity. The simplicity in the toolbar and the icons represent the elements. Simple in menu arrangement, simple in placing items on the page and connecting them together. Doing all of this is easy in this app. All you have to do is select the desired elements from the toolbar or drag across the screen. Then use wires to assemble the desired parts to complete the circuit.
ProfiCAD has thousands of standard electrical and electronic symbols, in addition you can define the symbols you need and use them in other projects. The elements you place on the screen are numbered automatically. You can create different types of playlist with one click at any time. Get a list of wires, materials used and other information. For complex circuits you can draw on multiple pages. Don't worry, the connection of the conductors does not interfere with the division of the circuit into separate plates. By clicking on the connection indicators, the rest of the circuit can be seen on other pages. Another special feature of this program is low CPU, memory and hard disk consumption. For this reason, even older systems can install and run this program. This program is implemented according to ISO 7200 and this standard can be considered a certificate of its scientific value.
Features of ProfiCAD 11
- The easiest CAD for electrical circuits. Maximum care was paid to ergonomics and ease of use. Just place electrical symbols into the drawing and attach the wires.
- Ships with more than one thousand symbols. You can easily create your own symbols in the symbols editor or have them drawn for you for a fee.
- Supports automatic numbering of symbols, generation of netlists, lists of wires, bills of material, drawing of striped wires and further advanced features.
- The program supports cross references between wires and between symbols belonging to one component (e.g. relay coil + contacts). A linked symbol on a different page can be accessed by clicking on the cross reference.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more