Free Download Master PDF Editor 5 - Straightforward, easy use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality
Overview of Master PDF Editor 5:
Master PDF Editor is a straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With it, you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files. Moreover, you can add text with any formatting to a PDF document or edit existing text. You can also insert images to the document, select and move objects, change the size of objects, save images to a file and copy objects them to the clipboard.
Features of Master PDF Editor
Annotate PDF documents
- Powerful annotation tools such as Sticky Note, Measuring tools and Shapes, as well as the enhanced editing capabilities provided by the Strikethrough, Underline, and Highlight functions will make your work easier than ever. Create unique Stamps and use them when reviewing the document or making a note of its status.
Create and fill in PDF forms
Optical character recognition
- Optical character recognition allows the ability to search for text fast and efficiently, as well as to edit scanned documents and documents containing images.
Operations on pages
- Master PDF Editor supports both the merging and spiting of PDF files. It enables you to easily move, remove, insert and rotate pages in PDF documents as well as change their size.
- Create, edit and remove bookmarks. Add bookmarks for specified pages or paragraphs to allow fast document navigation and efficiently look up information.
Virtual PDF printer
- Master PDF Editor is installed as a virtual PDF printer, allowing you to easily print any documents from different applications supporting printing (e.d. Microsoft Word / Excel, OpenOffice).
- Check digital signatures, create new ones and sign documents with digital certificate. For PDF documents, a digital signature is the equivalent of the handwritten signature on paper documents, so the recipient of the signed document may be confident about its authenticity.
Create PDF documents
- PDFs can be created straight from paper documents using a scanner. Master PDF Editor allows you to create documents from existing files, create empty documents or insert empty pages into an existing document.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.