Free Download Ableton Live Suite 11 - Music making and audio editing software with many features such as editing audio files or applying sound effects
Overview of Ableton Live Suite 11:
Ableton Live Suite is a music making and audio editing software with many features such as editing audio files or applying sound effects to files. This software will give you a great music playing experience with many powerful features. Ableton Live allows users to create Remix, Midi music, add drum beats, remove sound silence, add guitar sound ... create personalized music. Using this application, you are like working in a studio with dedicated DJ music equipment, unleash your passion for music and personal creativity.
It comes with effects, instruments, sounds and all kinds of creative features, everything you need to make any kind of music. Create in a traditional linear arrangement, or improvise without the constraints of a timeline in Live’s Session View. Move freely between musical elements and play with ideas, without stopping the music and without breaking your flow.
Ableton Live is capable of editing a variety of parameters such as volume, frequency, audio channel ... with support for AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC formats. This tool allows editing multiple music files at the same time with fast speed. You can also add effects to animate songs.
Ableton Live has a simple interface, easy to use for any user, saves a lot of time by replacing a variety of composing, recording, arranging, mixing and rhythm adjustment tools. sing.
Features of Ableton Live Suite
- Support composing, recording, arranging, mixing audio ...
- Create Remix, Midi music, add drum beats, remove audio silence, add guitar sound ...
- Supports many formats
- Batch editing with fast speed
- Add effects to the song
- and more..
All new features and updates in Live 11
- Live organizes multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance into individual takes. Combine the best of many takes or find creative new combinations.
- Link two or more audio or MIDI tracks to edit or comp their content simultaneously.
- Add bends, slides and pressure for each individual note in a chord. Add subtle expression variations, morph between chords and create evolving sonic textures.
- Add and edit pitch, timbre and pressure variations of individual notes directly in a new tab in the Clip Detail View.
- Wavetable, Sampler and Arpeggiator now support MPE. Use Push’s pad pressure to control parameters per note.
- Breaks the spectrum of an incoming audio signal into partials, then stretches, shifts and blurs the result by a frequency or a note in subtle or radical ways. Play it like an instrument with MIDI.
- Transforms sound into partials and feeds them into a frequency-based delay, resulting in metallic echoes, frequency-shifted and reverb-like effects. The Freeze function captures and holds audio.
- Six playful instruments and effects that use natural and physical processes as their inspiration. Created in collaboration with Dillon Bastan.
- and more..
- Windows 10 (Build 1909 and later)
- Intel Core i5 processor or an AMD multi-core processor.
- 8 GB RAM
- 1366x768 display resolution
- ASIO compatible audio hardware for Link support (also recommended for optimal audio performance)
- Approximately 3 GB disk space on the system drive for the basic installation (8 GB free disk space recommended)
- Up to 76 GB disk space for additionally available sound content.