Free Download Helium Music Manager 14 - A music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player
Overview of Helium Music Manager 14:
Helium Music Manager is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records and tapes and instead, simply enjoy and explore your music! Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software.
Tag and rename music:
Helium Music Manager is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs.
Catalogue your entire music music collection with just a few clicks, regardless which media the music is stored on. Use the new built in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web style user interface.
Organize and search for audio files:
Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, AllMusic, Discogs to mention a few). Helium supports downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies and lyrics.
Synchronize and play music from your iPod, Creative Zen, mobile phone or other portable device. Helium Music Manager supports a wide variety of players.
Browse and play your music depending on the situation. Be the DJ - take your entire collection on your laptop to your friends party.
Download covers for your albums. Easily find your albums by browsing their album art.
Overview of Helium Music Manager Features:
- Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
- Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
- Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
- Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
- Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
- Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.