Free Download SyncBackPro 9 - A advanced and professional backup, restore, and sync utility with lots of advanced features
Overview of SyncBackPro 9:
SyncBackPro is a professional and advanced backup, restore and Synchronization utility with lots of advanced features. With this backup utility you can copy any file whether it is locked or it is open which is normally not possible to copy in these conditions. But this feature work only on window XP or higher version of window.
Taking backup with SyncBackPro is a very fast process and it can process an unlimited number of files. It always keep your files of old versions as it support versioning and incremental backup to save the time and reduce the burden on the resources.
SyncBackPro has a powerful inbuilt FTP engine to take backup on any FTP site. It also provides you very high level of security with the AES 256-bit encryption. SyncBackPro comes with an automatic scheduler for automatic backup jobs. SyncBackPro has option to take backup to CD/DVD and even it has option to email the backup whether it is SMTP, POP3 or IMAP4. SyncBackPro have support for scripting n so you can use your own scripts to configure the program. This utility also has a compression tool to reduce the backup size of the files and to reduce the resources.
SyncBackPro can also backup to an ISO image file which can be mounted as a virtual drive (using 3rd party software). SyncBackPro also performs automatic disk spanning, i.e. if your files do not fit onto the CD/DVD then it will split the files and continue onto another CD/DVD. This is similar to backing up via FTP, however the backup is made via an email server e.g. Gmail, Yahoo!, etc. SyncBackPro provides advanced customization of the settings that allow the user to define SMTP and POP3/IMAP4 server connection details like "Must use SSL/TLS connection", "Direct SSL/TLS connection", and includes the ability to create a custom email body instead of using the default.
SyncBackPro allows the user to configure the program and profiles using their own scripts. Scripts are distinct from the core code of the application, which is written in a different language. Scripting is a way in which the functionality of SyncBackPro can be changed or extended. A script is a set of instructions and is similar to the macro support in Microsoft Office, and Java Script in web pages.
Features of SyncBack Pro 9:
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Fast Backup, Intelligent Synchronization and Incremental Backups
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/IMAP4/Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How Program Runs
- Powerful FTP/FTPS/SFTP Engine
- Advanced Compression and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure (S.M.A.R.T.) and Ransomware Detection
- SBMS Integration for Centralized Management
- Touch for integration with Android, Linux and macOS
- Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) Support
- Backup to Program Containers and VHD/X.
- Supported OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.