Free Download MetaX 2 - The application supports labeling of movie formats, such as MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, WMV and AVI
Overview of MetaX 2:
MetaX is a lightweight application designed to assist you in labeling movie formats, such as MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, WMV and AVI by retrieving information from various online sources (e.g. IMDB, Amazon, The Movie Database, TheTVDB.com ...) with just a few simple mouse clicks. You can search both Amazon and tagChimp, as well as IMDB and Yahoo posters for information and then write that information into the file so that it is displayed in iTunes, on Apple's Front Row or on an Apple TV.
MetaX will read any metadata information that is in the file, but it also makes it easy to search for information on the Internet. It will automatically search Amazon (and you can set which country's Amazon site to use) and tagChimp (a great source of information. To donate click below) to retrieve information on a movie.
When you want to tag a number of episodes of a TV series (or any set of files that share a lot of the same information) you can use the Preset facility. Just tag one of the episodes with the common information, then save this as a Preset. Then select the rest of the episodes and apply the Preset you just created. Now all you have to do is fill in any unique information and you're done.
Features of MetaX
- Intuitive and balanced working interface
- Label movie formats, such as MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, WMV and AVI
- Collect Internet insights, video data and advanced Podcast parameters
- Provides many options in default or separate mode for selected clips
- MovieLibrary is a companion program to MetaX that creates a database of all your movies that you can search, categorize and print
- MovieLibrary will backup (just copy) or archive (copy and then delete) a selection of your movies.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.