Free Download 3D-Coat 4 - Provides all the tools to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production
Overview of 3D-Coat 4:
3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3DCoat is available to learn at 240 Universities, colleges and schools worldwide.
Key Features of 3D-Coat
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
- Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
- New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a low-poly modeling!
- Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
- Smart Materials usage history.
- Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
- Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
- Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
- Rotation mode quick switch around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
- Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.
3DCoat Amateur version vs the Professional version
- No commercial usage, but you may earn money from TF2 and DOTA 2 items.
- Textures size to export is limited to 2048x2048
- Limited to 7 layers
- The ultimate set of 3DCoat tools and features.
- Rights to use 3D-Coat commercially.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more.