Free Download PeStudio 9 - Software to track dangerous applications. It supports command line automatically check files easily
Overview of PeStudio 9:
PeStudio is software to track dangerous applications. It supports command line automatically check files easily. Also allows to prevent viruses, detect malicious programs. Displays details of virus-infected files, reports dangerous partitions. The goal is to detect these anomalies, provide Indicators and score the Trust for the executable being analyzed.
The user interface is straightforward and all its functions are neatly displayed in the main window. Although it doesn’t include a help menu, you can easily understand how this application works. You can use this program to verify almost any type of apps, as it supports a wide array of file formats: EXE, DLL, CPL, OCX, AX, SYS and others.
Features of PeStudio 9
- Checks all libraries that are used by an application
- Checks all functions that are imported by an application
- Checks all functions (also anonymous) that are exported by an application
- Checks all functions that are forwarded to other libraries
- Obsolete Functions that are exported and imported by an application
- Use it in batch mode with pestudiox.exe
- Map strings hint to their friendly names
- Show functions and strings by groups, colors and names
- Create XML report files
- Show “MITRE | ATT&CK” indicators Matrix
- Search VIRUSTOTAL Intelligence based on strings.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more