Free Download SideFX Houdini FX 18 - Professional software for hologram with Side Effects is used by many famous animation studios
Overview of SideFX Houdini FX 18:
SideFX Houdini FX is powerful software for three-dimensional animation by Side Effects has been developed and marketed. This application has the most famous animation studios such as Disney, Frozen, Zootopia, Rio, Ant Bully used and has proven their ability in this field. It is also known as Houdini Apprentice free version for non-commercial use and the free market.
Houdini is also proud to offer freelance and low-income artists with the release of the Houdini Indie version, which is a very affordable year-round and can render up to 4K for all functions Houdini has. In addition, to learn Houdini with a huge amount of free academic resources on the Side FX web page, you also get a free Apprentice version from Houdini, all functions, HD rendering, watermark. company, but the rest are free. Too good for students, when you are good, have jobs, have customers, buying an Indie version per year is within reach.
Tools commonly used in Houdini FX:
Object (object, object): this is a collection of nodes that make it easy to create transform modes (move, scale, rotate, pivot ..). Geometric objects will include SOP nodes for reconstructing, manipulating, and altering shapes at the object level.
SOP: These are the nodes that operate on the surface of a Surface OPerators object located inside an Object folder. Operations to edit, modify (modify) or any other type from polygon to volumes.
DOP: Dynamic OPerator or solvers for simulation based on the node base system for simulation. The Houdini Simulation will read the geometry data from the SOP and convert the data to the DOP solver.
SHOP: SHading OPerators are material nodes that create surface materials on 3D blocks. Programmed from time to time with the VEX programming language or fine-tuned by VOPs.
VOP: Vector OPerator is inside a VOP network that are nodes used to change things instead of using the VEX programming language, VOP has a drag-and-drop interface, more artist-friendly (aritst friendly UI), it helps build a bunch of new shaders, change shapes, volumes, pixel-by-pixel, and more. (If anyone has worked with the Unreal Engine, this is Blueprint).
VEX: Vector Expression Language is Houdini's expression programming language. Usually used to create shaders. VOP is a graphic form also a wrapper that contains VEX code inside.
CVEX: Context agnostic Vector Expression Language. This is a form of front end dedicated to TD / Artist VEX / VOP, which is the main platform language that replaces every specific context of VEX throughout the entire Houdini. This is code close to C ++ compiled to run on a run time environment through the HDK.
COP: Composite OPerator these are Houdini's compositing nodes for post-compositing.
ROP: Render OPerator is located inside the ROP OUPUT folders which are nodes that help render operations, create geometry chains, 3D blocks, simulation data and trigger rendering to shape and write to disk.
CHOP: CHannel OPerator is used to create or edit any form of raw data from motion to sound and everything in between. Most users ignore CHOP contexts, which are actually rarely used. However, learning and getting to know Houdini still needs to know. In the future, there are still some activities that need to be used for the application.
Features of Houdini FX 18:
- Three-dimensional modeling of characters and objects
- Keyframe-based animation company, CHOP
- Support for camera movements to create unique scenes
- Suitable power dynamic simulation of materials such as clothing, water, body dynamics and ...
- Powerful lighting shading with careful and clever
- Rendering engine, built and efficient
- You can add application functionality by plugins.
- OS:Windows 10 (64 bit) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 -Windows Server (any version) is NOT supported.
- Windows 7 SP1 (future versions of Houdini will not be supported on Win7)
- RAM:4 GB required / 8 GB or higher and 64GB strongly recommended for fluid simulations
- 64bit Operating System required
- CPU:Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2 required / \
- Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2 required. Houdini 17.0 will not run on a system with an instruction set lower than SSE 4.2.
- Disk Space:2GB required for installation.